We have vast experience in the development of full systems from concept to production including
- Industrial design
- Mechanical design
- Electronics digital and analog development
- Software development for any platform
One-stop solutions for multidisciplinary projects
- Found in 1995
- ISO 9001:2008
- MOD certified
- IAI certified
Global R&D ltd. has vast experience in the following areas:
- Imaging and image processing.
- CCD cameras and grabbers.
- Video capture, processing and reproduction.
- Display systems.
- Digital communication, by cooper wires, fiber optics, remote IR, or RF on all standards ( USB BT PCI UART CAN LVDS ISA RS232 RS481 RS 422... and any special bus)
- Control and automation.
- Motion Control, Stepper, DC and AC Motors Drivers, Encoders.
- Algorithm Implementation in hardware software and embedded firmware
In all this areas Global R&D supplies the full solution including IN SILICON, SoC (Sistem on a Chip), Embedded (all and any Microcontrollers, Arm Cortex, DSP's), FPGA, Custom ASIC including the implementation of all the algorithms involved. We have past experience in the digital hardware development of 15,000,000 gates systems in the cheapest and fastest way from the concept to the prototyping. We have past experience in the analog hardware development of sensing signals as tiny as 50fA and 1nV (0.00000000000005Ampere and 0.000000001Volt), and to supply 400Amp and 1200Volts as required for any application.
Global R&D expertise
- Imaging, including: -Visible, NIR, SWIR, Thermal -Acquisition -HW on-the-fly processing -SW processing
- Robotics -Precise positioning (Encoders) -intelligent Motion control systems (MCU) -Motor drivers (DC, AC, Brushless, steppers,piezo) -Actuators drivers (piezo, magnetic)
- Sensors including: -Conditioners -Logging -High sensitivity low noise -LVDT, encoders, thermal, pressure, etc
- Full systems including: -Ultra-fast digital signal processing -Large & fast memory boards -Bus interfaces(PCI, ISA, IDE, SCSI, Parallel, Serial) -Ultra-low power consumption systems